Premiere Props seems to be trying to take their auctions to the next level and that is more evident with the upcoming “Extravaganza” auction. 683 lots will be up for bid, at least at the time of this posting as several lots have been removed since the catalog went up on icollector.
Props and wardrobe from recent film releases such as The Dark Knight Rises to Voyage to the bottom of the Sea will be featured in this auction. Pictured to the left is an item that will get Premiere Props much needed attention a Screen Used Tom Hardy “Bane Mask” from The Dark Knight Rises. The Mask was obtained from the winner of the American Contest of the Blu Ray release and this mask is stated by Warner Bros to be screen used. The estimate on the Bane Mask is $7,000-$10,000 dollars plus 18% buyer’s premium.
Music Memorabilia will be featured in the Hollywood Extravaganza X auction. Items from Lady GaGa , Nicki Minaj, Cher, Michael Jackson, Amy Winehouse and more.
Here are a few of lots that will be in the Hollywood Auction:
- Geordi La Forge Visor – Star Trek The Next Generation
- Batman & Robin / Batman Forever Cowl (Clooney / Kilmer)
- Resident Evil: Afterlife Milla Jovovich Pistols
- Resident Evil Alice Marched Heckler & Koch MP5K Submachine Guns
- Our Gang Joe Cobb Beanie
- Terminator 2 Brain Chip Prototype Prop
- oward The Duck – Dr. Jenning (Jeffrey Jones) Marquette
- Stargate Desert Sled
- G.I. Joe: Rise Of Cobra Duke (Channing Tatum) Dog Tags
- Small Soldiers Hero Animatronics Archer
- Small Soldiers Slamfist Production Figure
- Small Soldiers Insaniac Production Figures
- Dr. Who Mask