Profiles In History Hollywood Auction 56 Catalog Available!
Released yesterday 6/28/13 The Profiles in History Hollywood Auction 56 catalog is packed with some very cool props! The Hollywood Auction 56 takes place over two days on July 28th and 29th both online , in person and via phone bidding. The Auction catalog is packed with around 988 items representing the early days of Hollywood to present. To view the lots that will be up for your bidding pleasure visit Profiles in History here or to download the catalog in pdf format click here. Day 1 of the auction lots 1-549 will be featured and on Day 2 lots 550-988 will be featured the on site/in person location of the auction is 6901 Agoura Road, STE 150, Calabasas Hills, CA 91301.
Items of note in this auction (there are lots more than whats listed here)….
- Tom Hanks “Forrest Gump” iconic bus stop bench from Forrest Gump.
- Signature Bob Keeshan “Captain Kangaroo” red jacket, costume.
- “Spider-Man” TV test costume from The Amazing Spider-Man.
- Vintage complete Reb Brown “Captain America” costume.
- Stargate SG-1 hero illuminating “TER” (Trans-Phase Eradication Rod).
- Original hero “illuminating” Type-2 Phaser Pistol from Star Trek III: The Search for Spock.
- Vintage Liberace performance costume.
- Life size “Sentinel” from The Matrix Reloaded.
- Compsognathus “Compy” screen-used puppet from The Lost World: Jurassic Park.
- Hero “Nautilus” crewman dive helmet from 20,000 Leagues Under the Sea.
- Original screen-used Chimp, Gorilla and Orangutan background masks from Planet of the Apes.
- Henry Thomas’ “Elliott” signature red hoodie from the bicycle sequence in E.T. the Extra-Terrestrial.
- Full-size, screen-used V.I.N.CENT the robot hero from The Black Hole.
- “E.T.’s” hand from E.T. the Extra-Terrestrial.
- Paul Reubens “Pee-wee Herman” custom bicycle from Pee Wee’s Big Adventure.
- Trash compactor screen-used creature puppet from Star Wars: Episode IV – A New Hope
- “Emperor Palpatine” head appliance from Star Wars: Episode V – The Empire Strikes Back.
- George Clooney “Batman” costume created for Batman and Robin.
- “Batgirl” costume created for Batman and Robin.
- Halle Berry “Catwoman” costume created for Catwoman.
- Robert Englund “Freddy Krueger” screen-used organic/bio-mechanical hero bladed glove
- Christopher Reeve “Superman” costume created for Superman 3.
Kindle Fire HD Tablet 169.00! Free Shipping!