It’s May 2014 and the monthly Nate Sanders auction has sprung up with 175 lots of Hollywood Memorabilia for bidding. Featured memorabilia lots in this months auction are from the late actress Marie “Marlene” Dietrich who starred in movies from the 1940’s through 1970’s. Ms. Dietrich personal items in this auction include a personally owned Diamond Necklaces, Assortment of Jewelry items, a worn clothing, Household Decor items and more. I have posted a listing of some highlights of this months auction, make sure to visit natedsanders.com for full listings and to bid on the items.
The auctions are live now on natedsanders.com and will run through May 29th at 5pm pst.
May Auction Highlights::
- George Burns personally owned pair of circular wide-rimmed glasses.
- ”King of Comedy” award presented to George Burn.
- Josh Brolin screen-worn ribbed tank top from the Spike Lee thriller ”Oldboy”.
- Collection of 14 set design blueprints from the NBC/Universal remake of ”Battlestar Galactica”.
- Cher owned and worn hat.
- Russell Crowe full hero costume from the 2010 epic adventure film, ”Robin Hood”.
- Colin Farrell production used, possibly screen worn costume from the 2002 WWII drama, ”Hart’s War’.’
- Mel Gibson hero costume from the 2002 Vietnam War saga, ”We Were Soldiers”.
- Production-used clapperboard from the 2008 blockbuster, ”Iron Man”.
- Michael Keaton screen worn ”RoboCop” costume.
- Demi Moore screen-worn costume from ”Charlie’s Angels: Full Throttle”.
- ”RoboCop” screen-used prop body parts from the 2014 remake of the film.
- Prop money used in production of ”Titanic”.
- Gary Oldman screen worn wardrobe from ”RoboCop”.
- Costume cowl for Patrick Wilson in his role as the second Nite Owl in ”The Watchmen”.
- AND LOTS MORE!
About Nate D. Sanders Fine Autographs and Memorabilia:
Founded in in 1986 by Nate Sanders initially dealt with inexpensive Hollywood signed photos and memorabilia, sent via mail catalog. Currently located in Los Angeles, Nate D. Sanders now holds several auctions a year featuring rare autographed items, books, fine art, and other collectibles