Nate D. Sanders Monthly Auctions heats up June with 114 lots of amazing Hollywood memorabilia from franchise hits and more. In this months auction a Batman bat suit (see picture) used in Batman Forever by actor Val Kilmer is offered for a staring bid of 30,000 dollars! Also from the Batman franchise is a Prop penguin (see picture) from ”Batman Returns”. The Rubber penguin with resin rocket strapped to its back with a starting bid of 3,500 dollars. The June Nate Sanders auction is currently open for bids now through June 26th at 5pm pst, check out more amazing highlights from this months auction below. Visit http://natedsanders.com to view all 114 lots and to place your bid!
June 2014 Auction Highlights!
- Ben Affleck screen worn costume from the 2001 hit film, ”Pearl Harbor”.
- Kevin Costner hat from ”No Way Out” signed by Sean Young.
- Claire Danes costume from ”Terminator 3: Rise of the Machines”.
- Vin Diesel costume from ”The Chronicles of Riddick”.
- Complete costume for Robert Downey, Jr. from his acclaimed performance as Charlie Chaplin. See Picture
- Lab coat from the blockbuster ”Iron Man”.
- Rick Sternbach production drawings for ”The Last Starfighter”.
- Eddie Murphy costume; an elaborately constructed spacesuit from ”Pluto Nash”.
- Brad Pitt soldier costume from ”Inglorious Basterds”.
- Original screen-used costume ”Hippie Predator” suit with head from ”Predator 2”.
- Verne Troyer screen worn suit from ”Austin Powers”.
Auction ends June 26th at 5pm PST
About Nate D. Sanders Fine Autographs and Memorabilia:
Founded in in 1986 by Nate Sanders initially dealt with inexpensive Hollywood signed photos and memorabilia, sent via mail catalog. Currently located in Los Angeles, Nate D. Sanders now holds several auctions a year featuring rare autographed items, books, fine art, and other collectibles