September Nate D. Sanders Auction – Ray Bradbury Owned Animation
The September 2014 Nate Sanders Monthly auction is presently open for bidding and features animation owned by the late legendary writer Ray Bradbury. There are 50 plus lots of original animation production cels including a few sericels from a broad range of cartoons such as those from Disney, Warner Bros and Hanna Barbara. The overall September Hollywood Memorabilia auction features 185 lots and is currently open for bidding, I have posted a few of the lots that caught my attention.
- Lou Costello costume tuxedo jacket from ”The Naughty Nineties”.
- Zoey Deutch screen-worn hero wardrobe from ”Beautiful Creatures”.
- Screen-worn Robert Downey Jr. wardrobe from the comedy ”Charlie Bartlett.”
- Hugh Brannum’s Mr. Green Jeans costume from ”Captain Kangaroo”.
- Hugh Jackman screen-worn wardrobe from the 2013 thriller ”Prisoners”.
- Hunting Knife owned by legendary actor Steve McQueen.
- Gary Oldman screen-worn wardrobe from ”RoboCop”.
- Bruce Willis screen-worn ”hero” wardrobe from ”RED”.
- Brad Pitt hero vest from ”Troy”.
- Adam Sandler worn wardrobe from ”Jack and Jill”.
- Shirt and sweater worn by music star Adam Levine in the musical film, ”Begin Again”
- Katy Perry screen-worn costume from ”Raising Hope”.
The auctions are live now on natedsanders.com and will run through September 25th at 5pm pst.
About Nate D. Sanders Fine Autographs and Memorabilia:
Founded in in 1986 by Nate Sanders initially dealt with inexpensive Hollywood signed photos and memorabilia, sent via mail catalog. Currently located in Los Angeles, Nate D. Sanders now holds several auctions a year featuring rare autographed items, books, fine art, and other collectibles