ScreenUsed Live On-Line Movie and Television Memorabilia Auction Slated for November 8, 2014
As we start our twelfth year in business, we have our next auction on November 8th at 10am Pacific Time.
As usual, we have quite a variety of productions for this auction, with approximately 475 items.
First off, we have an iconic Stormtrooper Blaster from the first Star Wars movie in 1977. Of course, these are very rare to come by, but as well it is mostly made of solid metal and pretty heavy. Moving from Sci-Fi to Horror, one of the most iconic pieces from the Saw franchise, the Billy Puppet. Since the face was hand painted, each puppet used during production would be a bit different. The Billy Puppet in our auction matches on screen exactly, imperfection for imperfection.
This auction has a strong set of iconic pieces from the Back to the Future franchise, from Marty’s extremely rare and instantly recognizable shirt from the first movie, to the Almanac and Marty’s “Something Inconspicuous” Fedora from the second movie. If you’re into adventure, Katniss’ and Peeta’s costumes from the first Hunger Games film are available, as well as behind the scenes costumer binders. Rounding up the Star Trek franchise, from Star Trek: The Motion Picture we have Starfleet Uniforms for Captain James T. Kirk, Spock, and McCoy.
Of course we have several other pieces with a few listed below.
There are no reserves on our lots; the starting price is where the auction starts. Here are some additional highlights from the auction:
– Alien3 – Alien Ox Bambi Burster Head
– Back To The Future – Marty McFly’s Shirt (Michael J. Fox)
– Back To The Future 2 – Grays Sports Almanac
– Back To The Future 2 – Marty’s “Something Inconspicuous” Fedora (Michael J. Fox)
– Breaking Bad (TV) – Walter White’s and Jesse Pinkman’s Outfits (Bryan Cranston, Aaron Paul)
– Hunger Games, The – Katniss’ Arena and Training Costumes (Jennifer Lawrence)
– Hunger Games, The – Peeta’s Arena Costume (Josh Hutcherson)
– Indiana Jones and the Temple of Doom – Thuggee Guard Robe
– Saw II – Hero Billy Puppet
– Serenity – River’s Outfit (Summer Glau)
– Star Trek III: The Search for Spock – Admiral James T. Kirk’s Outfit (William Shatner)
– Star Trek: The Motion Picture – Captain James T. Kirk’s Starfleet Uniform (William Shatner)
– Star Trek: The Motion Picture – Spock’s Class ‘D’ Starfleet Uniform (Leonard Nimoy)
– Star Trek: Voyager (TV) – Seven of Nine’s Jumpsuit (Jeri Ryan)
– Star Wars: Episode IV – A New Hope – Stormtrooper Blaster
– Total Recall (2012) – Melina’s Outfit (Jessica Biel)
ScreenUsed was founded in 2003 by Desi DosSantos, a computer center automation specialist and Jeff Castillo, a quality, custom home craftsman & fabricator. What began as a hobby for the pair, blossomed into a company now world renown as an industry leader in the field of original Film & Television production memorabilia sales (props, costumes, miniatures, special make-up effects artifacts, production artwork, rare documents, etc.). With a combined 34 years in the business of brokering historic Hollywood artifacts, ScreenUsed offers a wide range of special services to its clients, including research, preservation, exhibition, and to corporate clients specialized marketing, promotion & auction services. The company’s established international network of collectors and entertainment industry sources is highly regarded by the field, museums and the media.
Desi DosSantos, Co-Owner