The February 2015 Nate D. Sanders Monthly Auctions is underway. This months entertainment memorabilia auction has 71 lots featured. The February Nate D. Sanders auction is currently open for bids now through February 26, 2015 at 5pm pst. Visit http://natedsanders.com to view all 71 lots and to place your bid!
February auction highlights include:
- Christian Bale screen-worn ”hero” wardrobe from ”Out of the Furnace”.
- Steve Carell screen worn wardrobe from ”The Office”.
- Jennifer Connelly wardrobe from ”Hulk”.
- Tom Cruise Officer’s cap from his role in ”A Few Good Men”.
- Tom Hanks ”Captain Phillips” wardrobe.
- Silver pajama set screen-worn by Neil Patrick Harris ”How I Met Your Mother”.
- gown worn by actress Keira Knightley on the set of ”Pirates of The Caribbean”.
- Emma Stone costume from the 2008 comedy, ”House Bunny”.
- ”Wizard of Oz” licensing agreement. Dated 19 June 1939.
About Nate D. Sanders Fine Autographs and Memorabilia:
Founded in in 1986 by Nate Sanders initially dealt with inexpensive Hollywood signed photos and memorabilia, sent via mail catalog. Currently located in Los Angeles, Nate D. Sanders now holds several auctions a year featuring rare autographed items, books, fine art, and other collectibles.