After six seasons on FX network Justified just wrapped it’s television run and now exclusively ScreenBid brings fans something special from the hit series. Just announced ScreenBid will be auctioning off close to 800 props, wardrobe and memorabilia pieces in the online only auction taking place on their website. A preview of items in the auction is now available and the auction bidding starts April 19th and runs through April 25th on ScreenBid.com.
UPDATE:10/16/15- ScreenBid has added a part 2 of the Justified auction taking place 10/16/15 through 10/22/15. A total of 284 lots has been added to this newest auction, visit screenbid.com for lots and bidding.
Highlights from the Justified auction include:
- Dozens of Raylan Givens wardrobe items including jackets and jeans, button-down shirts, sport coats and t-shirts.
- Boyd Crowder outfits including button-down shirts and jackets and eyeglasses and Ava Crowder outfits including her floral dress, ski jacket, pea coat and prison blues.
- Avery Markham’s Western cut suit with bolo tie, Theo Tonin’s black track suit, Dewey Crowe’s sleeveless t-shirt and pants and wardrobe items for Wynn Duffy, Ellstin Limehouse, Daryl Crowe, Arlo Givens, Theo Tonin, Choo-Choo.
- Crowder Bar mounted antlers, American flag, propeller clock, bar stools, whiskey and scotch glasses, pool cues, pool balls and Jack Daniels sign.
- Screen-used replica US Marshal reward posters, wall plaques and DOJ seals.
- Harlan County Jail sign, Harlan Diner poster and Pizza Portal decor.
- Rubber pick axes and other mining equipment.
- 1985 Chevy Suburban.
Based on Elmore Leonard’s novella “Fire in the Hole,” Justified was developed by Graham Yost and stars Timothy Olyphant as ‘Deputy US Marshal Raylan Givens’, a lawman who finds himself drawn back to his home state of Kentucky. This January, in Justified’s final season, the long brimming conflict between Raylan and Boyd Crowder (Walton Goggins) will finally come to a head.
The series co-stars Walton Goggins as ‘Boyd Crowder;’ Nick Searcy as ‘Chief Deputy Art Mullen;’ Jacob Pitts as ‘Deputy Marshal Tim Gutterson;’ Erica Tazel as ‘Deputy Marshal Rachel Brooks;’ Joelle Carter as ‘Ava Crowder;’ and Jere Burns as ‘Wynn Duffy.’ Yost wrote the pilot and serves as Executive Producer/Writer on the series. Executive Producers on the series include Carl Beverly, Sarah Timberman, Michael Dinner, Fred Golan, Dave Andron, Don Kurt, Taylor Elmore, Timothy Olyphant, and the late Elmore Leonard. Justified is produced by Sony Pictures Television and FX Productions.