Glee Auction Coming This September!
It was just announced today that Profiles in History will be holding an auction for “Glee” the NBC hit television show. Glee: The Official Show Auction is scheduled to have over 1500 lots and is set to run two days September 17 – 18 2015. Profiles in History states in the catalog that 20th Century Fox will be providing the COA’s for lots sold in this production auction. This auction has something for every budget which is always good news to hear, most opening bids start at just 100.00.
Official Catalog PDF: https://www.profilesinhistory.com/wp-content/uploads/2015/09/GLEEAuction.pdf
Glee ended it’s six season 121 episode successful run on NBC in March of this year and now is a chance for fans of the show to bid it out for a piece of this ground breaking musical comedy/drama TV show. Collectors and fans have a chance to own set pieces, set decoration, props and many many pieces of wardrobe used in the making of the show including main cast items. Bidding on this auction can be done on two sites, Invaluable and eBay I have included the links below.
Invaluable Auction Site.
Day 1: http://www.invaluable.com/catalog/searchLots.cfm?scp=c&catalogRef=DGEJHQQ6WW
eBays LIVE Auction Experience.
Day 1: http://www.ebay.com/clt/collectibles-live-events/glee-the-official-show-auction-day-1-570263
Day 2: http://www.ebay.com/clt/collectibles-live-events/glee-the-official-show-auction-day-2-570264
- Iconic Cheerios complete cheerleader costumes.
- Lea Michele performance gowns.
- Show Choir competition costumes.
- Collection of (15) Glee character hand puppets from the “Puppet Master” episode.
- William McKinley High School football signed by the entire football team to Finn Hudson.
- Blaine and Kurt’s Dalton Academy “Warblers” complete uniforms.
- Artie’s signature wheelchair.
- The “Sugar Shack” neon sign.
- Emma Pillsbury’s collection of comical Guidance Counselor pamphlets.
- “Katy Perry” character performance costumes.
- Sue Sylvester’s iconic signature tracksuits (and bullhorn).
- Rings for Rachel Berry/Finn Hudson and Emma Pillsbury/Will Schuester engagements.
- Collection of swimsuits worn by the entire Glee club
- Prom Dresses for Rachel Berry, Santana, Becky, Quinn, Mercedes, and Kitty.
- The iconic “Slushie” cups.
- “Spotlight Diner” jukebox and Demi Lovato’s (Dani) waitress uniform.
- Wedding dresses for Rachel, Emma, Sue, Santana, and Brittany.
- Boyfriend/Girlfriend novelty hugging pillows for Kurt, Santana, and Rachel.
- Costumes from guest stars including, Kate Hudson, Adam Lambert, Gwyneth Paltrow, Whoopi Goldberg, Demi
- Lovato, Idina Menzel, Britney Spears, Lindsey Lohan, Geraldo Rivera, Charice Pepengco, Jennifer Cooldige, Carol
- Burnett, Kristin Chenoweth, Josh Groban and Olivia Newton John.