ScreenUsed Expands – Two Day Fall Auction!
Looks like business in the auction area is booming for ScreenUsed and for the first time since entering the auction field they are expanding to a two day event. With an incredible 600 lots spread out over two days the first event begins on Friday November 20th with a “timed” auction and the “live” auction on Saturday November 20th on the auction site icollector.
Bidding for both days has started today and will run up to the auction dates. This is a no reserve auction as usual in the ScreenUsed model of auctions. Links to both days on icollector are included in this article below as well as a link to view the official catalog in PDF format or in your browser.
Noteworthy items featured in the fall auction:
– Back To The Future 2 – DeLorean Barcode License Plate
– Battlestar Galactica (2004) (TV) – Male Raptor FlightSuit
– Dark Knight Rises, The – Tumbler Wing
– Elysium – Max’s HULC Suit & ChemRail Gun (Matt Damon)
– How the Grinch Stole Christmas – Grinch’s ‘Stunt’ Santa Costume
– Public Enemies – John Dillinger’s Sunglasses (Johnny Depp)
– Saw 3D: The Final Chapter – Hero Billy Puppet
– Sleepy Hollow – Headless Horseman’s Sword
– Spider-Man 3 – Spiderman’s Boots (Tobey Maguire)
– Star Trek: Enterprise (TV) – Captain Jonathan Archer’s Distressed Starlet Uniform (Scott Bakula)
– Star Trek: Voyager (TV) – B’Elanna Torres Hero Borg Costume (Roxann Dawson)
– Star Wars: Episode IV – A New Hope – Death Star Section
– Star Wars: Episode IV – A New Hope – Luke Skywalker’s LandSpeeder
– Star Wars: Episode IV – A New Hope – R2-D2
– Star Wars: Episode V – The Empire Strikes Back – Yoda Head
– Top Gun – Hollywood’s Flight Suit (Whip Hubley)
– X-Men – Wolverine’s X-Men Gloves (Hugh Jackman)
Desi at ScreenUsed has provided some additional clarification on how each day in the two day auction will run for bidders.
Day One November 20th, 2015: Completion of each lot will start at 10am Pacific time, and each lot will automatically end 1 minute apart. The auction will not allow sniping at the last second, so everyone has a fair chance to bid what they feel comfortable with. If an item receives a bid within the last 3 minutes, the end time will automatically be extended another 3 minutes. Each item displays the exact time it is scheduled to end, with each lot initially ending 1 minute apart.http://www.icollector.com/ScreenUsed-Fall-2015-Auction_as32648
Day Two November 21st, 2015: Completion of each lot will start at 10am Pacific time, and we will run the process manually. As each lot has its last call and once there are no more bidders, we will drop the hammer and close the lot, moving to the next lot. We will continue this way until all lots are closed. http://www.icollector.com/ScreenUsed-Fall-2015-Auction_as39704
Auction catalog link:
ScreenUsed was founded in 2003 by Desi DosSantos, a computer center automation specialist and Jeff Castillo, a quality, custom home craftsman & fabricator. What began as a hobby for the pair, blossomed into a company now world renown as an industry leader in the field of original Film & Television production memorabilia sales (props, costumes, miniatures, special make-up effects artifacts, production artwork, rare documents, etc.). With a combined 34 years in the business of brokering historic Hollywood artifacts, ScreenUsed offers a wide range of special services to its clients, including research, preservation, exhibition, and to corporate clients specialized marketing, promotion & auction services. The company’s established international network of collectors and entertainment industry sources is highly regarded by the field, museums and the media. Contact: Desi DosSantos, Co-Owner ScreenUsed, 408-268-1735, email@example.com