The 2016 Cancer gets LOST charity auction is now open for bidding on auction site icollector. This years online charity auction of one-of-a-kind entertainment memorabilia and pop culture collectibles is hosted by Blacksparrow Auctions. Over 450 rare and signed items from 60 television shows and 18 films are featured. Many of the items were donated by Damon Lindelof, Javier Grillo-Marxuach, Jorge Garcia, The 100, Stephen Amell, and Cancer Gets LOST’s numerous generous donors. Bidding is open from Monday August 15th through Saturday September 3rd 2016.
- Star Wars: The Force Awakens Script Read-Through Photo signed by J.J. Abrams, Bryan Burk and five cast members.
- The Walking Dead Season 3 Special Edition Blu-ray set signed by 26 cast members.
- Arrow Pilot Script Signed by 12 Cast Members.
- The Big Bang Theory Lego Set & Photo Signed by All 7 Cast Members.
- Doctor Who Series Six, Part One 2-disc DVD set, signed by Arthur Darvill, Karen Gillan & Matt Smith.
- Fear the Walking Dead San Diego Comic Con 2016 Poster Signed by 8 Cast Members & Showrunner.
- The Flash Pilot Script Signed by 5 Cast Members.
- Almost 200 lots of various LOST cast autographed memorabilia.
100% of the auction benefit proceeds go to Alex’s Lemonade Stand Foundation. Alex’s Lemonade Stand Foundation (ALSF) emerged from the front yard lemonade stand of cancer patient Alexandra “Alex” Scott (1996-2004). In 2000, 4-year-old Alex announced that she wanted to hold a lemonade stand to raise money to help find a cure for all children with cancer. Since Alex held that first stand, the Foundation bearing her name has evolved into a national fundraising movement, complete with thousands of supporters across the country carrying on her legacy of hope.
Cancer Gets LOST (CGL) is a non-profit charitable endeavor co-founded by Executive Director Jo Garfein and Jared Wong to raise money for various cancer support charities through auctions and fundraisers featuring rare and autographed pop culture memorabilia. Channeling fandoms toward the greater good!