Profiles in History recently announced in partnership with Lionsgate “The World of The Hunger Games Auction Part 2″. This incredible follow up auction features over 220 lots of props, costumes and set pieces from all four of the movies in the hit series. The districts of Panem will be well represented in the auction schedule to take place exclusively online on Friday October 14th 2916 at 11am pst.
The 220 auction lots of The World of The Hunger Games Part II Auction will be broken up by movie as follows: Lots 1-9 The Hunger Games, Lots 10-90 Catching Fire, Lots 91-46 Mockingjay Part 1, Lots 147-220 Mockingjay Part 2.
- “Katniss Everdeen” silver stunt arrows from The Hunger Games.
- “Katniss Everdeen” Victory Tour ensemble from The Hunger Games: Catching Fire.
- “Katniss Everdeen” and other character’s combat wetsuits from the arena sequences in The Hunger Games: Catching Fire.
- Spile prop and “Drink Up” notecard from The Hunger Games: Catching Fire.
- “Peeta Mellark’s” interview suit from The Hunger Games: Mockingjay – Part 1.
- “Katniss Everdeen” Mockingjay stunt ensemble from The Hunger Games: Mockingjay – Part 1.
- Signature costumes from “Effie Trinket,” “President Snow,” “Finnick Odair,” “Johanna Mason,” and “President Coin.”
- “Katniss Everdeen” combat ensemble with disguise cloak from The Hunger Games: Mockingjay – Part 2.
- A host of Peacekeeper uniforms and prop weapons.
- Numerous items featuring the signature Panem emblem, including banners, china, insignias, and pins from “President Snow’s” office.
- Numerous cast worn combat ensembles fromThe Hunger Games: Mockingjay – Part 2.
“May the odds be ever in your favor”