El Segundo, CA – Premiere Props announced they will be auctioning off over 600 movie props costumes from the RESIDENT EVIL franchise at their Hollywood Extravaganza Auction on Saturday, January 28, 2017 at their headquarters in El Segundo, CA. There will be a preview from 9-11am PT with the live auction beginning at 11am PT.
This is the sixth and final installment in Sony’s Screen Gems and Constantine Films’ science fiction action horror series RESIDENT EVIL. The series, based on Capcom’s highest selling franchise video game, stars Milla Jovovich, Ali Larter, Shawn Roberts, Ruby Rose, Eoin Macken, William Levy and Iain Glen. The film is written and directed by Paul W. S. Anderson. Jovovich has starred in the series since the first film in 1997.
“The RESIDENT EVIL franchise is the favorite among movie and prop collectors and we are very excited to bring costumes and props from all six movies to auction for one day only,” said Dan Levin, Executive Vice President of Premiere Props. “Premiere Props marked and auctioned the props and costumes from the original film in the series, and we are honored to celebrate the final installment with this massive one day live event.”
- Alice’s (Milla Jovovich) screen worn hero costumes and props
- Signature screen worn hero green coat with patches, navy blue tank top, green camouflage with multiple straps and clips harness, black denim “Demobaza” jeans and shiny black lace-up boots.
- Umbrella insignia screen worn black jumpsuit consisting of a black vest with zippers, black mesh top, jumpsuit complete with the infamous Umbrella pin gloves and tall black buckled boots.
- Alice’s hero screen used bloody arm bandage that was worn on her right bicep, featuring blood on inside of the arm.
- Claire’s (Ali Larter) screen worn hero costumes and props
- Major hero screen used Hydra Gun, measures approximately 18″ and used throughout the film
- Signature screen used red leather jacket, grey long sleeve ‘Zara Basic’ shirt, earrings, brown leather belt, blue demin ‘Rag and Bone’ jeans and black leather buckle boots.
- Screen used S.T.A.R.S RACOON POLICE DEPARTMENT Zippo lighter with engravings on both sides
- Abigail’s (Ruby Rose) screen worn hero costume
- Hero screen used Starlite Lanes jacket, grey cut-off top inscribed with “Not all of Us Are Under Control”, pink and navy checker boxer shorts, brown demin ‘High Use’ pants and black buckle boots.
- Christian’s (William Levy) screen worn hero costume and props
- Screen used hero skull patch black leather jacket, grey tank top with skull, black leather belt, black denim ‘Raw’ jeans and black leather lace-up boots.
- Hero screen used prop “Dueller Pris Matic” Skull gun 2011 constructed of hard resin and measuring approximately 10″ x 6″
- Spiked metal sword featuring a very unique skull base leather sheath and strap, measuring approximately 26″ long.
- Dr. Isaacs’ (Iain Glen) props
- Infamous Scabbard complete with Umbrella logo and measuring approximately 11″x4″.
- Hero DNA vial complete with case featuring the Umbrella logo. Vial has the Umbrella Corporation logos and is surrounded in glass, with metal caps at each end and measures approximately 6.5″ x 1.5″. Comes complete in a special production case which measures approximately 8″ x 7″
- Hero screen used Rhino Gun constructed from resin and measures approximately 9″x 6″.
- Hero screen used Umbrella Trooper costume
- Hero famous screen used Umbrella Trooper M17 Assault Machine Gun, measures approximately 20”x9”
- Major props and costumes from the entire franchise covering all 6 movies
- Hero creatures, Scarabs, Countdown watches, screen used hero guns, grenades, Jumping Jack Mines, syringes, silver spiked staffs and more.
Fans can starting bidding now placing bids online at http://www.icollector.com/, http://www.liveauctioneers.com, and http://www.invaluable.com or calling to set up phone bidding with a Premiere Props representative. Collectors can place proxy bids until the Hollywood Extravaganza Auction goes LIVE at 11am PT on Saturday, January 27, 2017.
Collectors can place proxy bids until the Hollywood Extravaganza Auction goes LIVE at 11am PT on Saturday, January 27, 2017 where fans can also watch, bid and win on http://www.hollywoodliveauctions.com/.
For more information, please visit Premiere Props or Holywood Live Auctions or call (310) 322-PROP / (888) 761-PROP.
About Premiere Props
Premiere Props is the leading marketing memorabilia company to market, authenticate, package, and distribute exclusive movie memorabilia. Since 2001, Premiere Props has represented over 600 movies to date and continues to grow strong. Premiere Props works with some of the largest motion picture studios and independent distributors in the world, such as Paramount Pictures, Twentieth Century Fox, Miramax, MGM, The Weinstein Company, Sony Screen Gems, Lionsgate, TriStar, Spyglass, Alcon and many more.
Source: Press Release