Profiles in History: Hollywood Auction 89
Profiles in History has launched the official catalog of their upcoming Hollywood Auction 89. As always the Hollywood Auction has so much to offer collectors. From rare vintage autographs and photographs to model miniatures and props from your favorite television shows and movies to costumes worn on stage by legendary musical performers.
There is so much amazing memorabilia that is being offered up in this three day auction event that I cannot cover it all without doing it proper justice. To that note I highly recommend you check out the online catalog, links posted below.
The auction will take place over 3 days June 26, 27 and 28th 2017 starting at 11am pst. Bidding can be done online, in person or over the phone. Registration, catalog and more details can be found at the site of Profiles in History.
Auction Link: https://profilesinhistory.com/auctions/hollywood-auction-89/
Hollywood Auction 89 Highlights…
- A large collection of model miniatures from the original Battlestar Galactica and Buck Rogers television series (sold as one lot).
- Hero stop-motion puppets and set pieces from Nightmare Before Christmas, Corpse Bride, James and the Giant Peach and Coraline.
- The Wizard of Oz signed book inscribed by the cast (with Toto’s paw prints!) to the daughter of Judy’s stage teacher.
- Daryl Hannah’s hero mermaid tail from Splash from Academy Award-winning effects artist Robert Short.
- Over 70 items from James Cameron’s modern classic Titanic, including Leonardo DiCaprio’s hero screen-worn “Jack Dawson” costume obtained from the studio.
- Rare Complete film used “R2-D2” unit.
- Mark Hamill’s hero “Luke Skywalker” lightsaber from Star Wars and The Empire Strikes Back.
- Original hand-typed and annotated stories and scripts from 17 episodes of The Twilight Zone.
- Legendary original photographs including those from the The Cecil Jones Collection and more.
- Performance worn costumes from musical greats George Harrison, David Bowie, Prince, Michael Jackson, Bruce Springsteen, George Michael, Beyoncé, Lady Gaga, Rihanna and Alicia Keys.