Icons of Pop Culture has announced the next Hollywood Auction. Taking place on Saturday November 2, 2019 at 1pm EST. There are 251 lots as of press time many lots have very reasonable starting bids, pre-bidding is now open. A variety of genre’s are represented across television and film that will be in this quarterly auction.
This is a no reserve auction same as Icons of Pop Culture previous auctions. The buyers premium is 26% on top of the hammer price plus shipping fees.
- A battle-damaged Iron Man Mark III stunt torso from Iron Man
- Production used clapper board from Saving Private Ryan
- Benny Hill’s glasses from the Benny Hill Show
- Al Bundy’s Outfit from Married with Children
- Starfleet Academy Cadet Training Jumpsuit from Star Trek (2009)
- Charlie Harper’s (Charlie Sheen) Trademark Shirt from Two and a Half Men
- George Costanza’s (Jason Alexander) Suit from Seinfeld
- Agent J’s (Will Smith) MIB Suit from Men in Black 3
- Batman’s (George Clooney) Chest Emblem from Batman & Robin