Today, Profiles in History (PIH) released the catalog for their upcoming Icons & Legends Auction 120. Taking place over two days on November 12 & 13, 2020, PIH will offer a variety of memorabilia from the silent era of film through today’s hits. This years auction has over 900 lots of rare photographs, autographs, production items, costumes, movie props, motor vehicles, miniature models and more.
The full color highly detailed auction catalog is available to view online view flipbook or PDF formats additionally the catalog is dedicated to producer, writer, director Kevin Burns (1955-2020).
Here is a sample provided by PIH of the Hollywood Actors through the decades represented in the Icons & Legends Auction;
- John Travolta “Tony Manero” screen worn signature leather jacket from Saturday Night Fever (pictured below).
- Leonardo DiCaprio “Jack Dawson” poker game/boarding costume from Titanic.
- Roger Moore “James Bond” Royal Navy uniform jacket from The Spy Who Loved Me.
- Jane Seymour “Solitaire” psychic medium cape and headdress from Live and Let Die.
- Orson Welles “Charles Foster Kane” coat from Citizen Kane.
- Marilyn Monroe “The Girl” fantasy tiger gown from The Seven Year Itch.
- Gene Kelly “Don Lockwood” legendary rain suit from the Singin’ in the Rain.
- Gary Cooper “Lou Gehrig” Yankee uniform from The Pride of the Yankees.
- James Dean “Jett Rink” tuxedo from Giant.
- Elizabeth Taylor “Leslie Benedict” arrival to Reata ensemble from Giant.
- Vivien Leigh “Scarlett O’Hara” traveling dress from Gone With the Wind.
- Fred Gwynne “Herman Munster” signature costume from The Munsters.
- Tina Louise “Ginger” signature glamor dress from Gilligan’s Island.
- Sir Richard Attenborough “John Hammond” signature cane from Jurassic Park.
- Sigourney Weaver “Ripley” signature Nostromo jumpsuit from Alien.
Some amazing miniature models can be yours in this auction such as the Hero “Ra” Cheops class Pyramid Warship filming miniature from Stargate and The Hero X-71 Shuttle “Independence” filming miniature from Armageddon. Check out the auction catalog for the many television & movie miniature models that are included Icons & Legends auction event.
Here is a favorite of mine from Star Wars: A New Hope a Rebel Alliance X-Wing Pilot Helmet (est 30,000-50,000) pictured below.
As with all Profiles in History auctions this one is no exception, jam packed with film and television history for all tastes. Visit the links in this article to view the catalog and register for the auction taking place on Thursday & Friday November 12-13, 2020. Happy Bidding!