Film & TV memorabilia worth in excess of £4.4 million ($5.6 million) will be auctioned by Prop Store in a two-day auction on 1st & 2nd December 2020!
Prop Store – one of the world’s leading film and TV memorabilia companies has today announced it is to hold its annual live auction of film and TV memorabilia for the seventh consecutive year this December, with the items on offer expected to fetch in excess of £4.4 million ($5.6 million).
Over 900 rare and iconic lots will be sold during Prop Store’s unique Entertainment Memorabilia Live Auction over two days on Tuesday 1st and Wednesday 2nd December 2020 from 2:00pm GMT.
The auction will be live streamed online for fans to track the action and participate in bidding themselves. Auction lots can be viewed by appointment at Prop Store’s office facility in Hertfordshire, UK. Lots can be viewed by appointment only, please email email@example.com for more details.
Prop Store will hold a virtual preview exhibition event in November via social media, with opportunities to see props from the auction up close and ask questions of the specialists.
Registration is now open at www.propstore.com/liveauction. Online proxy bids can be submitted from Thursday 29th October 2020.
!See the auction slideshow below!
- Obi-Wan Kenobi’s (Ewan McGregor) Hero Lightsaber from STAR WARS: REVENGE OF THE SITH (2005) est: £80,000 – 120,000
- Special Effects Mechanical Alien Head from ALIEN (1979) est: £40,000 – 60,000
- Joker’s (Jack Nicholson) Fedora from BATMAN (1989) est: £20,000 – 30,000
- James Bond’s (Daniel Craig) MI6 Training Suit from SKYFALL (2012) est: £15,000 – 20,000
- Pete ‘Maverick’ Mitchell’s (Tom Cruise) Bomber Jacket from TOP GUN (1986) est: £12,000 -16,000
- Jareth’s (David Bowie) Crystal Ball, Autographed Photos, Tickets and Card from LABYRINTH (1986) est: £10,000 – 15,000
- Buck Russell’s (John Candy) Bowling Ball from UNCLE BUCK (1989) est: £5,000 – 7,000
- Light-Up Remote-control R2-S8 Droid from STAR WARS: SOLO: A STAR WARS STORY (2018) est: £40,000 – 60,000
- Neo (Keanu Reeves) Complete Costume from THE MATRIX RELOADED (2003) est: £40,000 – 60,000
- Vivian Ward’s (Julia Roberts) Boots from PRETTY WOMAN (1990) est: £10,000 – 15,000
- Tyler Durden’s (Brad Pitt) Red Leather Jacket from FIGHT CLUB (1999) est: £20,000 – 30,000
- Captain Jack Sparrow’s (Johnny Depp) Pirate Hat from PIRATES OF THE CARIBBEAN: ON STRANGER TIDES (2011) est: £10,000 – 15,000
- Captain Miller’s (Tom Hanks) Cast-autographed Hero Helmet from SAVING PRIVATE RYAN (1998) est: £10,000 – 15,000
- Marty McFly’s (Michael J. Fox) 2015 Jacket from BACK TO THE FUTURE PART II (1989) est: £12,000 – 15,000
- Charlie Chaplin’s (Robert Downey Jr.) Costume from CHAPLIN (1992) est: £10,000 – 15,000
- Maximus’ (Russell Crowe) Stunt Arena Shield from GLADIATOR (2000) est: £8,000 – 10,000
- David Dunn’s (Bruce Willis) FSU Security Costume from UNBREAKABLE (2000) est: £6,000 – 8,000
- Joker’s (Heath Ledger) Neck Tie from THE DARK KNIGHT (2008) est: £8,000 – 12,000
- Katniss Everdeen’s (Jennifer Lawrence) Combat Costume from THE HUNGER GAMES: MOCKINGJAY – PART 2 (2015) est: £8,000 – 10,000
- Peter Banning’s (Robin Williams) Pan Costume from Hook (1991) est: £10,000 – 15,000
- Eva Perón’s (Madonna) Hat from EVITA (1996) est: £2,000 – 3,000
Prop Store’s auction is suitable for fans with a variety of budgets. Some of the least expensive lots in the auction include a Poster Signed by Daniel Radcliffe and Rupert Grint from HARRY POTTER AND THE PHILOSOPHER’S STONE (2001) estimated at £300, Detective Mike Lowrey’s (Will Smith) Beanie Hat from BAD BOYS II (2003) estimated at £400 and Billy Mack’s (Bill Nighy) Snakeskin Suit from LOVE ACTUALLY (2003) also estimated to sell for £400.
Stephen Lane, Prop Store CEO commented “Following the massive success in our inaugural Los Angeles Entertainment Memorabilia live auction, Prop Store is back with its seventh UK auction, a fantastic collection of over 900 artefacts for movie fans to get excited about. The two-day event will take place via live stream on the 1st and 2nd of December 2020, with plenty of digital opportunities to get up close and personal with the incredible content on offer this year”.
Source: Press Release