Juliens Auctions; Icons & Idols TRILOGY: Hollywood, Starts on Thursday, December 3rd, 2020 live in Beverly Hills and online at www.juliensauctions.com.
Featuring over 600 “important artifacts taken out of the vault and production archives of Hollywood’s greatest films from the Golden Age of Hollywood to today’s modern and new box office classics as well as pieces rarely seen or coming to the auction block for the first time, celebrating the famous and influential from film, television, stage and more.”
An array of costumes and props are set to be auctioned from the films Terminator 2: Judgment Day, Pulp Fiction, Back to the Future film franchise, A Few Good Men, Gone with The Wind, The Nutty Professor, Jurassic Park and more.
The Julien’s auction has a variety of personal items from Marilyn Monroe, Greta Garbo, Elizabeth Taylor, Hugh Hefner, Bette Davis, Doris Day, Buster Keaton, Burt Reynolds and others.
Some highlights of the auction include:
- An amazing 007 prop, the Walther PP handgun used by Connery as James Bond, 007.
- One of several production made fighter pilot helmets created for use in filming by Tom Cruise in his iconic role as Pete “Maverick” Mitchell in Tony Scott’s Top Gun.
- An original foam latex animatronic Leonardo ninja turtle head from the 1993 film Teenage Mutant Ninja Turtles III.
- A black eye patch worn by “the Duke” John Wayne in his Academy Award-winning role as Rooster Cogburn in 1969 film classic, True Grit.
- Arnold Schwarzenegger Terminator 2 Leather Jacket.
- A full Predator costume from the Predator 2 film.
Visit www.juliensauctions.com to view all the lots as well as to register and bid in this auction.