593 Lots Representing Hollywood & Music Past-Present!
Online pre-bidding has begun for the upcoming Hollywood Auction 118 by Profiles In History. The auction officially takes place on Friday December 18 2020 with around 593 lots of all kinds of Hollywood entertainment memorabilia.
There are some very nice items from some private collections up for bidding with items from writer/director/producer Frank Darabont, producer/director/cinematographer Barry Sonnenfeld, and actor Jonathan Lipnicki. Music fans will also find a wide array of offerings from artists of the past and present.
From original writings, autographs, amazing costumes, scripts, props, private owned items there is quite a bit that is being made available by Profiles In History in this December Hollywood Auction 118. I suggest checking out the links to view all the auction items as well as to register to bid.
Featured Auction Lots!
- Margaret Hamilton “Wicked Witch of the West” screen-worn flying hat from The Wizard of Oz.
- David O. Selznick signed agreement to produce Gone With the Wind and confirming Clark Gable will play “Rhett Butler”.
- Elizabeth Taylor “Cleopatra” lavender gown and headdress from Cleopatra (1963).
- Marlon Brando “Fletcher Christian” Royal Navy officer uniform from Mutiny on the Bounty (1962).
- Original Lucasfilm-sanctioned “Darth Vader” promotional costume for Star Wars: The Empire Strikes back and Return of the Jedi.
- Bob Dylan handwritten and signed lyrics to his revolutionary classic song “Like a Rolling Stone”.
- Michael Keaton original “Batman” cowl and display from Batman Returns.
- Frank Darabont personal 3-sheet poster from Planet of the Apes signed by Charlton Heston, Roddy McDowall and James Whitmore.
- Original Bob Peak poster concept artwork for Apocalypse Now.
- Ultra-heavy “Thor” Mjölnir hammer used by all the Avengers in the “worthy test” sequence in Avengers: Age of Ultron.
- Moe Howard’s (70+) page handwritten manuscript for his autobiography Moe Howard and the Three Stooges.
- Robert Keeshan’s iconic “Captain Kangaroo” jacket from Captain Kangaroo.
- Lou Ferrigno “The Hulk” screen worn costume on custom display from The Incredible Hulk.
- Richard Attenborough’s Directors Guild Award from 1982 for Most Outstanding Directorial Achievement for the classic Gandhi.
- Kevin Costner “Mariner” costume ensemble from Waterworld.
- Director Barry Sonnenfeld’s annotated shooting script from The Addams Family.