Premiere Props will be hosting their quarterly Hollywood EXTRAVAGANZA Auction on Saturday December 12, 2020. The online auction has around 750 lots filled with all kinds of items of interest. This auction also will feature items from the late Debbie Reynolds and her son Todd Reynolds.
The auction also marks the beginning of a long-term collaboration with The Debbie Reynolds’ Archives and her son Todd Fisher with a collection of props, costumes and photos from Reynolds’ career.
“My mother’s wish was to cater to her fans and give them the chance to own and cherish her costumes and props,” said Todd Fisher. “We are excited to bring thousands of her items, at all price points, from her archive collection directly to her fans through Premiere Props’ Hollywood Live Auctions.”
Items from The Debbie Reynolds’ Archives include:
- Elaborate custom-made stage costumes designed by the legendary costumer Bob Mackie for her stage shows
- Stage worn gold-sequined rhinestone jumpsuit with ostrich feathers from the “Debbie and Donald O’Connor” live show from her “Ginger Rogers Tribute”
- Red, white and blue spangled costume worn during the “Bicentennial” segment of her 1976 one-woman stage show
- Stage worn and autographed dance shoes from her Las Vegas show
- A complete rare family preserved early photo shoot collection of Carrie Fisher in her preteen and teen years, never released or shown to the public. Plus, original photos of Carrie, Debbie and Todd Fisher.
- An original poster from “Singing In The Rain” autographed by Debbie Reynolds and Donald O’Connor
- Autographed prints of Reynolds’ MGM “pals” including Jimmy Stewart, Bettie Davis, June Allyson, Ann Miller, Esther Williams, Jane Russell, and Jack Lemmon, among others.
- A collection of rare, autographed Star Wars posters direct from Carrie Fisher’s personal collection.
- A rare collection of autographed Debbie Reynold’s original studio prints from her award-winning films.
Actual pieces of flooring from the Debbie Reynolds Dance Studio together with autographed posters and photos that were on display at the studio. The dance floor was originally from MGM studios (1930s) and Fred Astaire, Eleanor Powell and other major stars from the era danced on it. The floor was purchased by Reynolds and installed in 1976 at her studio where stars including Michael Jackson (rehearsing for his Thriller concert tour), Ann Miller, and Michael Crawford used it.
In addition to the collection of Debbie and Todd Reynolds you will find items from the James Bond movie series, Jurassic Park, X-Men, Iron Man, Trick R’ Treat, Annabelle, V for Vendetta, Terminator 2, The Chronicles of Riddick, National Treasure: Book of Secrets, Remember the Titans, The Last Starfighter and a whole lot more! I suggest visiting the auction site at icollector to view all 750 lots in this auction by Premiere Props.
Additional items up for auction include:
- Elvis Presley, KING CREOLE – screen worn shirt (1958) Yellow/cream colored custom long sleeve silk shirt worn in the film, FOLLOW THAT DREAM – screen worn sunglasses (1962), Renauld of France green tinted sunglasses with metal frame worn in the film, along with collection of black & white photos of Elvis wearing the glasses Personal brown leather and wool Kentfield jacket (1956)
- Michael Jackson White “tux style” crystal glove from the Victory tour, Signed leather jacket from the 44th Annual GRAMMY Awards (2002), Personally owned and worn autographed fedora (1998)
- JAMES BOND CASINO ROYALE James Bond’s (Daniel Craig) Visa card, Vesper Lynd’s (Eva Green) business card, blueprints, casino plaques and poker chips
- DR. NO Casino plaques
- GOLDENEYE Screen used stunt pistol
- QUANTUM SOLACE Edward Slate’s (Neil Jackson) AmEx card
- SKYFALL Poker chips and casino plaques
- SPECTRE James Bond’s (Daniel Craig) tuxedo shirt and Dr. Madeleine Swann’s (Léa Seydoux) Hoffler Klinik card
- THE WORLD IS NOT ENOUGH Casino plaques
- THE GODFATHER: PART III (1990) Assistant Art Director Franckie Diago’s Leatherbound Planner Planner contains over 50 pages of production notes from the art department including production renderings of Don Michael Corleone’s (Al Pacino) home, production notes, fabric samples, original photographs of the cast and crew, including Francis Ford Coppola
- BLACK PANTHER (2019) Iconic concept (prototype) mask designed for Black Panther (Chadwick Boseman)
- ANNABELLE (2014) Red velvet and wood rocking chair from the film
- KISS Custom Hand Painted KISS Autographed Leather Jacket (1984 One of a kind hand-painted andautographed leather jacket of the four original band members Gene Simmons, Paul Stanley, Peter Chriss and Ace Frehley
- ROB ZOMBIE- Full Size Spaceship and Alien Creature from acclaimed filmmaker and musician Rob Zombie’s music video EVERYONE’S F***ING IN A UFO
- Huge variety of Movie Posters and Lobby Cards