OVER 200 STAR TREK: DISCOVERY COSTUMES AND PROPS UP FOR BIDDING!!
PREVIEW SLIDESHOW AT THE BOTTOM OF THIS POST
Prop Store, one of the world’s leading auction houses of film and television memorabilia, in association with ViacomCBS Consumer Products, announced today the first-ever STAR TREK: DISCOVERY SEASONS 1 & 2 ONLINE AUCTION.
Over 200 original costumes, props, set decoration, and behind-the-scenes memorabilia from seasons 1 and 2 of Star Trek: Discovery and Star Trek: Short Treks will be offered in this online auction. Bidding begins at 11am EDT/8am PDT on Thursday, September 2nd, 2021, and concludes Thursday, September 16th, 2021, at 8pm EDT/5pm PDT. Fans can register now to bid in the auction and to get updates at: https Propstore com.
Highlights of the upcoming auction that fans and collectors can bid on with estimated sale prices include:
- Tevrin Krit’s (Harry Judge) Captain’s Chair from Short Treks, Est. $8,000 – $10,000
- Hero Type II Phaser from Season 1-3 and Short Treks, Est. $8,000 – $10,000
- Michael Burnham’s (Sonequa Martin-Green) Command Uniform from Season 1, Est. $3,000 – $5,000
- Philippa Georgiou’s (Michelle Yeoh) Section 31 Uniform from Season 2, Est. $3,000 – $5,000
- Christopher Pike’s (Anson Mount) Captain Uniform from Season 2 and Short Treks, Est. $3,000 – $5,000
- Spock’s (Ethan Peck) Science Uniform from Season 2, Est. $3,000 – $5,000
- L’Rell’s (Mary Chieffo) Hero Ensemble from Season 1, Est. $3,000 – $5,000
- T’Kuvma’s (Chris Obi) Battle at the Binary Stars Costume from Season 1, Est. $3,000 – $5,000
- Voq’s (Shazad Latif) Costume from Season 1, Est. $3,000 – $5,000
- Saru’s (Doug Jones) Science Uniform from Season 1, Est. $2,500 – $3,500
- Sylvia Tilly’s (Mary Wiseman) Mirror Universe Uniform from Season 1, Est. $2,500 – $3,500
- Paul Stamets’ (Anthony Rapp) Science Uniform from Seasons 1-2, Est. $2,000 – $3,000
- Hugh Culber’s (Wilson Cruz) Medical Uniform from Seasons 1-3, Est. $2,000 – $3,000
- Rejac’s (Justin Howell) Torchbearer D’k Tahg (Knife) from Season 1, Est. $2,000 – $3,000
- “Hairy Berry” Cereal Box with Tribbles from Short Treks, Est. $1,500 – $2,500
Each item comes with a Certificate of Authenticity signed by series creator, Alex Kurtzman, and Prop Store.
Prop Store is also offering an original production tribble from the Star Trek: Short Treks episode “The Trouble with Edward” to five random winners who register for the auction. You must be at least 18 and a legal resident of the 48 continental United States in order to enter. Void where prohibited. Contest sponsored by The Prop Store of London, Inc., 28014 Harrison Pkwy., Valencia, CA 91355. Each valid entry will have an equal chance of winning. There are five chances to win. One winner will be selected at random from each opportunity. Complete contest rules can be found at: www.propstore.com/startrek.
“From the beginning, STAR TREK: DISCOVERY was an innovative series that brought the legendary Star Trek franchise into a new era with eye-popping craft and state-of-the-art spectacle. As long-time obsessives ourselves, we are over the moon to be able to offer one of the world’s most loyal fanbases this curated selection of iconic props and costumes from the first two seasons of the series. – Chuck Costas, VP of Business Development & Operations for Prop Store, spoke about the upcoming auction.
“When STAR TREK: DISCOVERY launched in 2017, no one could have anticipated how far the series would come. Over the last four years, fans all over the world have followed the crews of the Discovery, Shenzhou, and Enterprise through time and space with overwhelming love and excitement. I cannot imagine a better way to honor the fans than to offer them the opportunity to own original pieces from Star Trek: Discovery and Star Trek: Short Treks through our first-ever collaboration with Prop Store.” – John Van Citters, VP Franchise Planning & Star Trek Brand Development at ViacomCBS
Additionally, 100% of the Hammer Price proceeds from the sales of the Framed Spock (Leonard Nimoy) Ears from Star Trek Into Darkness and a Star Trek 25th Anniversary Pinball Machine, both from the Collection of Leonard Nimoy, will be donated in memory of Leonard Nimoy to support the UCLA Chronic Obstructive Pulmonary Diseases (COPD) Research Program under Dr. John Belperio. The Nimoy family has been funding Dr. Belperio’s COPD research since Leonard Nimoy’s death in 2015.
↓ Star Trek Discovery Prop and Costume Auction Preview Slideshow↓