Star Trek: Picard Season 1 & 2 Auction November 15-29!
As a Star Trek fan and collector of screen used items this is an exciting announcement. The Prop Store in association with Paramount Consumer Products made it official that there will be a Star Trek: Picard auction of props, costumes and set decoration (images below). The auction will be taking place this on NOVEMBER 15-29, 2022 will have many items from seasons 1 & 2 of the series and feature over 300 items.
The online auction will be held exclusively on the Prop Store website where you can view all the lots as well as bid. Each item comes with a Certificate of Authenticity signed by series Executive Producer, Alex Kurtzman.
Register for the auction today for a chance to win one of two empty Chateau Picard wine boxes used in the production of Star Trek: Picard.
Some lots featured in this auction include:
- Seven of Nine (Jeri Ryan) Light-up Phaser Rifle from Season 1, est. $8,000-$12,000
- Romulan Mother of All Disruptors from Season 2, est. $6,000-$8,000
- Data (Brent Spiner) ”Daughter” Framed Painting with Back Turned from Season 1, est. $6,000-$8,000
- Agnes Jurati “Borgati” Stunt Borg Queen Costume from Season 2, est. $6,000-$8,000
- General Jean-Luc Picard (Patrick Stewart) Confederation Combadge from Season 2, est. $6,000-$8,000
- Admiral Jean-Luc Picard Stunt Starfleet Uniform with After Production-Made Combadge from Season 2, est. $5,000-$7,000
- Confederation Timeline Star Corps Static Handheld Phaser with Belt and Holster from Season 2, est. $4,000-$6,000
- Young Jean-Luc Picard (Dylan Von Halle) Skeleton Key from Season 2, est. $3,000-$5,000
- Narek (Harry Treadaway) Open Impossible Box from Season 1, est. $3,000-$5,000
- Elnor Stunt Romulan Warrior Costume with Stunt Tan Qalankh Sword from Season 1, est. $3,000-$5,000
- Romulan Black Ops Sneak Attack Static Open Dual Disruptor from Season 1, est. $3,000-$5,000
- Jean-Luc Picard Stunt Leather Jacket Costume with La Sirena Combadge from Season 1, est. $3,000-$5,000
- Dahj and Soji Asha (Isa Briones) Necklace from Season 1, est. $3,000-$5,000
- Guinan (Whoopi Goldberg) Meeting with Jean-Luc Picard Costume from Season 2, est. $2,500-$3,500
- Chateau Picard Oval Wine Cask from Season 1, est. 2,500-$3,500
Additionally, 100% of the Hammer Price proceeds from the sales of the Leonard Nimoy Personal Contax 645 Camera Equipment with Photos from the Collection of Leonard Nimoy (est. $4,000-6,000), will be donated by the Nimoy family in memory of Leonard Nimoy to support the UCLA Chronic Obstructive Pulmonary Diseases (COPD) Research Program under Dr. John Belperio. COPD is a chronic inflammatory lung disease that causes obstructed airflow from the lungs. Dr. Belperio’s research focuses on early COPD diagnosis and the preservation of lung function of COPD patients. The Nimoy family has been funding Dr. Belperio’s COPD research since Leonard Nimoy’s death in 2015.
Images credit: Prop Store