It’s that time of month to begin a new Nate Sanders Hollywood memorabilia auction! The March auction is filled with 152 lots featuring Emmy awards, A Batman costume worn by Micheal Keaton, A set o f Flintstones main cast costumes, Tom Hanks wardrobe from Castaway and more. The auctions are live now on natedsanders.com and will run through March 27th at 5pm pst. I have a breakdown of some exceptional lots in this memorabilia auction that you should find interesting. Check out the auction site for complete lots and starting/current bids. Enjoy and happy bidding!
- Ben Affleck screen-worn costume from the 2001 hit film, ”Pearl Harbor”.
- Gillian Anderson screen-worn coat from ”The X-Files”.
- Jim Carrey production used cane from ”Batman Forever”.
- Tom Cruise racing suit from ”Days of Thunder”.
- Tom Cruise watch from ”Mission Impossible”.
- Original animation cel from Disney’s 1940 ”Pinocchio”.
- Michael Keaton’s Batsuit from ”Batman Returns”.
- Val Kilmer’s thermal suit from ”The Saint”.
- Beyonce wetsuit from her role in ”Austin Powers in Goldmember”.
- Heath Ledger screen-worn costume from “The Patriot”.
- Tom Hanks “Cast Away” wardrobe. Provenance from the costumer, Joanna Johnston.
- Jim Henson synopsis for a Muppets appearance on a 1974 Herb Alpert and the Tijuana Brass television special.
- AND MORE!!!
About Nate D. Sanders Fine Autographs and Memorabilia:
Founded in in 1986 by Nate Sanders initially dealt with inexpensive Hollywood signed photos and memorabilia, sent via mail catalog. Currently located in Los Angeles, Nate D. Sanders now holds several auctions a year featuring rare autographed items, books, fine art, and other collectibles