April showers brings May flowers, While Nate Sanders April auction brings an Oscar, Emmys and amazing Hollywood memorabilia to collectors. You got it right its time for the next Nate Sanders monthly auction and this time there are 233 exciting lots of memorabilia that will get your attention and bid. The auction bidding is open now until 5pm pst on Tuesday April 29th, bidding is on the Nate D Sanders website.
Predator fans check out lot 168 an Original screen-used costume ”Hippie Predator” suit with head from ”Predator 2”. The suit includes legs, feet, torso and gloves crafted of foam latex backed with Spandex, complete with trademark netting with a zipper down the back. Replica suede gauntlets, loincloth and head are professionally mounted on a custom form 74” inches in height and with a circular base measuring 24” in diameter.
Lot 52 another hot item and is from the hit film A Few Good Men, a Hero costume worn by Tom Cruise. The costume comprises a short-sleeved button-down khaki shirt with Kaffee name tag, stripe decoration and metal pins on the collar. Shirt is an official US Navy issue garment in size M. With peaked cap in khaki vinyl with black bill and band and metal decoration. Cap by Bernard is accompanied by a typed label reading, ”Tom Cruise/Kaffee / Production 2611-1 / Hero 1-1 / Western Costume Co.”
Additional Auction Highlights:
- Lot 185 Arnold Schwarzenegger leather jacket from ”Terminator 3: Rise of the Machines”.
- Lot 108 Milla Jovovich costume from Ben Stiller comedy ”Zoolander”.
- Lot 217 incredibly rare and iconic cowboy hat worn by the legendary John Wayne in six major westerns.
- Lot 113 Val Kilmer hero Bat Belt costume piece from ”Batman Forever”.
- Lot 166 Brad Pitt soldier costume from ”Inglorious Bastards”.
- Lot 109 Captain Kangaroo classic navy blue suit screen-worn by Bob Keeshan from the early years of the program.
- Lot 110 Iconic Bob Keeshan screen-worn Captain Kangaroo red jacket from its debut in 1971.
- Lot 119 Nathan Lane wardrobe from ”The Birdcage”.
- Lot 188 George C. Scott nose prosthetic as George S. Patton from the movie ”Patton”.
- Lot 172 ”Puppet Master” doll of Pinhead, star character of the horror franchise.
- Multiple Bruce Lee memorabilia lots including personally owned items.
- Multiple Emmy Awards, an Oscar and MUCH more!
Check out http://www.natedsanders.com/ to view and bid on the lots.
About Nate D. Sanders Fine Autographs and Memorabilia:
Founded in in 1986 by Nate Sanders initially dealt with inexpensive Hollywood signed photos and memorabilia, sent via mail catalog. Currently located in Los Angeles, Nate D. Sanders now holds several auctions a year featuring rare autographed items, books, fine art, and other collectibles