Piece of the Past Celebrity Memorabilia Auction is coming to icollector.com on Sunday June 29th 2014 starting at 1pm pst. The June memorabilia auction is set to feature 220 memorabilia lots. Memorabilia ranging from TV, Movies, Music and Celebrity autographs will be up for bidding.
Check out a few of the lots that will be featured below including some The Big Bang Theory items.
- Prop Speedbag from the film Million Dollar Baby that has been signed by Clint Eastwood.
- Everlast boxing glove signed by Will Smith (Ali), Robert DeNiro (Raging Bull), Jon Voight (The Champ), and Sylvester Stallone (Rocky).
- Black and white vintage dated 8×10 of Sir Alec Guinness as Obi Wan Kenobi from Star Wars.
- 8×10 photograph signed M.A.S.H cast include Alan Alda, William Christopher, Harry Morgan, Mike Farrell, Jamie Farr, and Loretta Swit.
- Men in Black screen worn black agent jacket used as Tommy Lee Jones’ stunt double.
- Mila Kunis “That 70’s Show” Screen Worn Sweater.
- Kaley Cuoco “The Big Bang Theory” Screen Worn Shorts.
- Kaley Cuoco “The Big Bang Theory” Screen Worn Purple Shirt.
- Kaley Cuoco “The Big Bang Theory” Set of Two Blue Shirts.
- Jim Parsons “The Big Bang Theory” Screen Worn Superhero T-Shirt.
- Melissa Rauch “The Big Bang Theory” Screen Worn Blue Striped Shirt.
- Jean-Claude Van Damme “Universal Soldier III” Screen Worn Custom Jumpsuit.
- “Batman” Screen Used “Gotham Times” Prop Newspaper.
- Donald Sutherland “The Hunger Games” Screen Worn White Custom Anto Shirt.
- Ashton Kutcher Original Contract for Conan O’Brien Appearance.
About Piece Of The Past Auctions
Piece of the Past, Inc. prides itself in being able to offer authentically signed photos and other memorabilia to the public through our exclusive website auctions. From Hollywood royalty to up-and-coming new stars, chances are you’ll be able to find whatever you’d like for your collection with just a few clicks of your mouse.
We’re always here to answer questions about material and we also take requests, so if you’re looking for something special, please feel free to ask. We’re looking forward to helping you. http://www.pieceofthepast.com