RR Auctions Hollywood Auction Offers A Huge Variety of Memorabilia
I must say RR Auctions really do a wonderful job putting together their auctions and the upcoming Hollywood auction is just as exciting as all the rest. I have reviewed the catalog for the Hollywood auction and it is jam packed full of goodies for a variety of collectors. RR Auctions is a very good company to deal with as I participated and won in the January Hollywood auction and was more than pleased with the service and the shipping time it took to get the item to me.
The Hollywood auction opens up for bidding on the RR Auction site on Thursday June 19th and runs through Wednesday June 26th at 6pm.
There are a lot of good quality items in the auction some of the highlights include::
- Complete screen-worn Dr. Doom costume worn by Julian McMahon as Victor von Doom or his stunt double in the film Fantastic Four: Rise of the Silver Surfer.
- Screen-used Black Beauty hero car used in the 2011 film The Green Hornet. This 1965 Chrysler Imperial, built by Dennis McCarthy of Vehicle Effects in California, is one of just two hero cars remaining from the production.
- Screen-worn outfit worn by Damon’s character Max Da Costa in the 2013 film Elysium.
- Screen-used hero rifle used by Brando Auret in the role of Drake in the 2013 film Elysium.
- A pair of live fire screen-used hero pistols, used by Milla Jovovich’s character Alice in the 2004 film Resident Evil: Apocalypse.
- A Klingon disruptor rifle used on-screen in the 1984 film Star Trek III: The Search for Spock.
- Amazing original hand-painted cels from the 1953 Disney film Peter Pan. One cel depicts Peter Pan sitting on a tree limb, while the other features the very popular Tinker Bell.
- Highly-desirable hand-painted animation cel from the 1940 Disney film Pinocchio
- Original hand-painted Disney production cel of Ursula the Sea Witch from the 1989 Disney Film The Little Mermaid.
- Screen-worn prop ‘hero’ hands worn by Kelsey Grammer as the Dr. Hank McCoy/Beast in the 2006 movie X-Men 3: The Last Stand.
- Amazing Gizmo Mogwai prototype designed by Rick Baker’s studio for the 1990 film Gremlins 2: The New Batch.
- Scarce original Robocop costume produced for promotional appearances for Robocop 2 and 3.
- Cinematically significant screen-used ring from the final scene of the 1993 Academy Award-winning film Schindler’s List.
- Fabulous screen-used life jacket, used during the sinking scenes of the 1997 film Titanic.
- Autographed photos and items from some of Hollywood’s biggest icons such as Marilyn Monroe, Errol Flynn, Katharine Hepburn, Clark Gable, Josephine Baker, Charlie Chaplin, Shirley Temple, Fred Astaire and many many more.
AUCTION LINK: http://www.rrauction.com
Headquartered in Amherst, NH, RR Auction is globally recognized as the trusted source for authentic autographed memorabilia and rare signed documents. Since its inception in 1976, the firm has published over 360 consecutive monthly autograph catalogs, which are distributed internationally. The firm recently auctioned the autographed photo of Albert Einstein with his tongue wagging for a record $74,340 and the check astronaut Neil Armstrong signed the day he left for the moon for $27,350.