The July Nate D. Sanders Monthly Auctions is up and accepting your bids. This months entertainment memorabilia auction has 79 lots featured. The July Nate D. Sanders auction is currently open for bids now through July 31th at 5pm pst. Visit http://natedsanders.com to view all 79 lots and to place your bid!
- Lucille Ball Personally Owned Memorabilia – Several Lots
- Oscar Awarded to Celebrated Art Director Joseph Wright
- Tom Cruise Costume Naval Officer’s Cap From ”A Few Good Men”
- Russell Crowe ”Robin Hood” Hero Costume
- Johnny Depp Screen Worn Wardrobe From ”Transcendence” – 2 Lots
- Marlene Dietrich Personally Owned Memorabilia- Several Lots
- Emmy Awards – Several Lots
- Will Ferrell Screen-Worn Costumes
- Mel Gibson ”We Were Soldiers” Hero Costume
- Jake Gyllenhaal Screen Worn Hero Costume From ”Prisoners’
- Iconic Captain Kangaroo Screen-Worn Red Jacket From Its Debut Year — 1971
- Prototype Stormtrooper Helmet From the First ”Star Wars”
- Costume Piece From Superhero Movie ”The Watchmen”
Visit http://natedsanders.com auction ends July 31st 2014!
About Nate D. Sanders Fine Autographs and Memorabilia:
Founded in in 1986 by Nate Sanders initially dealt with inexpensive Hollywood signed photos and memorabilia, sent via mail catalog. Currently located in Los Angeles, Nate D. Sanders now holds several auctions a year featuring rare autographed items, books, fine art, and other collectibles.