Who ya gonna call? NATE SANDERS! The monthly auction site has a cool piece of movie memorabilia from the hit Ghostbusters 2, the jumpsuit worn by the late Harold Ramis as Dr. Egon Spengler. The screen used jumpsuit is available for you to own but comes at a hefty opening bid of $20,000.00 WOWZA! If you got it to spend and you love Ghostbusters then go for it.
The December 2014 auction ends on the 16th at 5pm pst and features a total of 179 lots in the Hollywood memorabilia section. You can check out all the items by visiting this link http://natedsanders.com
Sample of the memorabilia in the auction:
- Christian Bale screen-worn ”hero” wardrobe from ”Out of the Furnace”.
- Julie Bowen screen-worn wardrobe from ”Modern Family”.
- Jim Carrey wardrobe from ”Fun With Dick & Jane”.
- Steve Carell screen-worn wardrobe from ”The Office”.
- Zoey Deutch screen-worn hero wardrobe from ”Beautiful Creatures”.
- Complete costume screen-worn by Sacha Baron Cohen in ”Bruno”.
- Several Emmy Awards.
- Marlene Dietrich personally owned items.
- Harrison Ford screen-worn lab coat from medical drama ”Extraordinary Measures”.
- Jennifer Garner screen worn items.
- Melanie Griffith screen-worn wardrobe from ”Raising Hope”.
- Jim Henson handwritten ”Muppets” character sketch of his early characters.
- Philip Seymour Hoffman costume from the 2011 biographical sports drama, ”Moneyball”.
- Adam Sandler screen worn wardrobe.
- See more items here http://natedsanders.com
Bidders can expect to pay a premium of 25% on top of the winning bids for items under $99,999. Also Nate Sanders only excepts personal and cashier’s checks and wire transfers for payment NO credit cards or paypal are accepted.
About Nate D. Sanders Fine Autographs and Memorabilia:
Founded in in 1986 by Nate Sanders initially dealt with inexpensive Hollywood signed photos and memorabilia, sent via mail catalog. Currently located in Los Angeles, Nate D. Sanders now holds several auctions a year featuring rare autographed items, books, fine art, and other collectibles.