Mad Men Auction Coming To Screenbid
LOS ANGELES, July 27, 2015 – After seven groundbreaking seasons and 92 episodes, Mad Men recently ended its celebrated run on AMC. On July 31, fans of Mad Men will have the opportunity to take home a part of the show when ScreenBid hosts the exclusive online auction of more than 1500 production-used props, wardrobe items, set decorations and other memorabilia from the Lionsgate-produced series.
Mad Men, which followed the professional and personal lives of Madison Avenue advertising men and women during the 1960s, is one of the most honored series in television history, acclaimed for its brilliantly drawn characters and its historical authenticity in costume and design. The series has won dozens of awards, including three Golden Globes® for Best Drama and four Emmys® for Outstanding Drama Series, tying the all-time record for Emmy® wins in the category.
Mad Men auction items are available now for preview on Screenbid.com. Bidding will begin on July 31 and lots will begin closing August 6.
Highlights from the auction include:
- Don Draper’s 1965 Cadillac Coupe de Ville
- Don Draper’s Brooks Brothers suits, sunglasses and business cards
- Wardrobe, office accessories and personal effects for every major character including Peggy Olsen, Pete Campbell, Roger Sterling, Betty Draper and Joan Harris
- Megan Draper’s wedding ring
- Don Draper’s penthouse furnishings
- Joan’s emerald necklace
- Stan’s Bongos
- Bert Cooper’s tea set
- Vintage Barware and ashtrays
- Business cards and office accessories for major characters from every iteration of the agency
- Briefcases, luggage, lamps, carpets and dozens of period toys
- Many other items from the Mad Men finale
Fans can preview the auction online now at ScreenBid.com.
The series ended its television run, but it doesn’t have to be over: You can own a piece of this remarkable show forever. Please join us for this one-of-a-kind auction. You are already are a member of ScreenBid, so bidding is easy. Simply Click Here To Register for the Mad Men auction or visit Screenbid.com.
Source: Press Release