It’s time for the Premiere Props and Hollywood Live Auctions “Hollywood Auction Extravaganza XL” on December 12th 2015. The auction of various Movie props, Costumes, Production material will have a total of 587 lots starts at 11am pst with bidding online, phone or in person.
The Hollywood auction features a special collection of movie props and miniatures from the Academy Award winning 21st Century Creative Studio and New Deal Studios spanning over 20 years of film-making.
This collection includes:
- End Of Days Demon Creature Light Study Model Maquette from the Stan Winston Studios
- Pirates Of The Caribbean: On Stranger Tides coal wagon with Jack Sparrow (Johnny Depp)1:4 scale
- The engine module from Merchant Vessel Hunter Gratzner Spaceship 1:36 scale from Pitch Black,
- The signature Embraer miniature airplane from the opening sequence of Dark Knight Rises
- An elaborate exterior snow infused church miniature with custom made trees from Deck The Halls
- The post-apocalyptic Statue Of Liberty from Resident Evil:Extinction
- The miniature city set complete with movable miniature train and elaborate dome from the Absolute Vodka commercial campaign
- A fighter spaceship from the famous Backstreet Boys “Larger Than Life” music video
- Various items from National Treasure
The Premiere Props Extravaganza XL auction will also feature a special collection of items from legendary comedian Sam Kinison including his signature infamous charcoal grey two-button “Shang-Hai” overcoat and black beret as seen on the “Larger Than Life” record album cover and also personally worn from this first appearance on Saturday Night Live on December 7, 1985. A rare costume ensemble direct from his estate and the only one ever to be auctioned in the world.
Other notable lots include:
- Animatronic movie prop dinosaurs from the Jurassic Park franchise
- A life-size figure from Planet Of The Apes
- Props from Star Wars
- A special collection of life-size movable puppets from the creators of the Muppets
- The Rocketeer Stunt rocket pack
- AND MORE!
Online bidding for this auction can be done on any one of the three sites below.