Profile’s in History recently released the catalog for their upcoming mega Hollywood Auction 83. The auction event is slated to take place over 3 days June 29, 30 and July 1st 2016. In true Profiles in History fashion the upcoming auction has a lot of rare pieces of Hollywood history ranging from Marilyn Monroe, Lucille Ball to Star Trek and Star Wars.
Bidding can be done by Phone, Fax, Mail, Live and Internet. Online bidding will take place on the auction site invaluable, links have been provided below.
As always PIH has put together an outstanding catalog for this event that can be purchased and/or viewed here http://profilesinhistory.com/auctions/hollywood-auction-83/
Day One (Lots 1-559)
Day Two (Lots 560-1200)
Day Three (Lots 1201-1708)
- A large selection of Bettie Page material from Irving Klaw, some sold with copyright.
- Bettie Page’s personal custom made Italian leather pumps the style of which came to bear her name in popular culture.
- Early Academy Awards given to Darryl F. Zanuck for How Green Was My Valley and a pristine Oscar trophy given to Arthur Johns for his special sound FX work on Wonder Man.
- Ben Turpin’s personal handwritten and unpublished autobiography.
- Marilyn Monroe’s showgirl costume worn atop a pink elephant at Madison Square Garden.
- Jackie Coogan’s “Uncle Fester” coat from The Addams Family.
- The Lucille Ball iconic I Love Lucy polka dot “master dress” by EloisJenssen.
- A selection of remarkable animation pieces including vintage Walt Disney and a rare Dr. Seuss sculpture.
- Earth vs. the Flying Saucers “solidified electricity” alien spacesuit.
- Vintage superhero “Captain America” and “Captain Marvel” costumes from the Republic Pictures serials..
- An X-Wing Fighter miniature from Star Wars – Episode IV: A New Hope.
- The Spaceballs “Eagle 5” Winnebago miniature filming model.
- Daniel Craig’s “James Bond” Tuxedo and sunglasses from Spectre.
- An extremely rare, one of only 3 known, style “C” The Wizard of Oz 1-sheet poster.
- A complete Arnold Schwarzenegger “Terminator” display figure with screen used costume.
- Never before offered selection of iconic weapons and props from legendary prop builders Modern Props.
- Patrick Stewart’s personal collection of “Jean-Luc Picard” annotated scripts from Star Trek: The Next Generation.
- Original 1960s-era “Cyberman” helmet from Doctor Who.
- Original prop Headpiece to the Staff of Ra from Raiders of the Lost Ark.
- An extensive selection of iconic props, and production materials from Lost including a near complete set of production scripts
Images:(Profiles in History)