Hollywood: A Collector’s Ransom Auction 109
Auction catalog is now available!
Profiles in History has released the catalog for the December auction titled Hollywood: A Collector’s Ransom Auction 109. The auction is set to take place on Tuesday, December 17 through Thursday December 19 2019. The three day 1600 lot auction will take place at Profiles in History 26662 Agoura Road in Calabasas, CA. Bidding can be live in person, phone and online.
This auction will cover everything from classic cinema to recent cinema blockbusters. There is plenty variety probably why its called “A Collector’s Ransom Auction“. You can expect to find lots consisting of production art/sketches, rare photos, Hollywood awards, screen worn costumes, screen used props and more.
For more information and full auction details visit the Profiles in History site where you can also view the newly released catalog.
Auction lots of interest below:
- Judy Garland “Dorothy Gale” jumper and blouse worn during the first two weeks of filming The Wizard of Oz.
- Peter Faulk “Frank Columbo” signature costume with trench coat and accessories from Columbo.
- Michael J. Fox “Marty McFly” screen-matching warning letter to Doc Brown from Back to the Future.
- “Captain America” vibranium shield and combat helmet from Captain America: The First Avenger.
- Marilyn Monroe “Roberta ‘Bobbie’ Stevens” skirt suit by Charles Le Maire from Love Nest.
- Sylvester Stallone “Rambo” hero combat bow with arrows from Rambo: First Blood Part II.
- Sylvester Stallone “Rocky Balboa” hero boxing trunks from his first fight with Mr. T in Rocky III.
- Harrison Ford screen-matching “Indiana Jones” signature fedora hat from Indiana Jones and the Temple of Doom.
- Burt Reynolds “Lewis” hunting bow from Deliverance with signed letter of authenticity from director John Boorman.
- Robert Englund “Freddy Krueger” and Ken Kirzinger “Jason Voorhees” costumes from Freddy vs. Jason.
- Jeff Goldblum’s signature “Ian Malcolm” black leather jacket from Jurassic Park.
- Animatronic Tauntaun face on creature display from Star Wars: Episode V – The Empire Strikes Back.
- Screen used Imperial Stormtrooper non-firing blaster from Star Wars: Episode VI – Return of the Jedi.
- Jonathan Frid “Barnabus Collins” signature hero cane from Dark Shadows.
- Sala Baker “Sauron” helmet from The Lord of the Rings: The Fellowship of the Ring.