TOMORROW TUESDAY NOVEMBER 5th 2019!
Prop Store – one of the world’s leading film and TV memorabilia companies has today announced it is to hold its fourth cinema poster live auction this Tusesday November 5th 2019, with the James Bond poster collection on offer expected to fetch in excess of £250,000. The auction is to be held at Prop Store’s UK headquarters in Rickmansworth.
Over 460 rare and sought-after James Bond posters and memorabilia will be sold during Prop Store’s Cinema Poster Live Auction on Tuesday 5th November 2019. The auction will be live-streamed online for fans to track the bidding on auction day. https://propstore.com/
Top items to be sold at Prop Store’s Cinema Poster auction (with estimated sale prices) include:
- Dr. No Quad Poster (1962) £8,000 – £10,000 ($10k-12.5k)
- Goldfinger US Subway Poster (1964) £6,000 – £8,000 ($7.5k-10k)
- Thunderball US Door Panels (1965) £25,000-30,000 ($31.5-37.5k)
- Casino Royale US Door Panels (1967) £5,000-8,000 ($6k-10k)
- Thunderball UK Quad Advance Poster (1965) £10,000-12,000 ($12.5k-15k)
- Goldfinger Style-B Quad Poster (1964) £5,000-7,000 (£6k-8.5k)
- Swatch Presentation Case (2002) £2,500-3,000 ($3k-3.5k)
- Octopussy Japanese B1 “Foil” Advance Poster (1983) £500-700 ($625-875)
- Skyfall UK Soundtrack Poster (2012) £300-500 ($375-625)
- The Living Daylights HK Carlsberg Poster (1987) £100-200 ($125-250)
- Dr. No/From Russia With Love UK Quad Poster (1965) £600-800 ($745-1k)
- Aston Martin UK DVLA Poster (2001) £50-100 ($95-125)
Registration and online proxy bids are now open at: www.propstore.com/posterauction
Stephen Lane, Prop Store CEO, commented on the upcoming auction: “Prop Store’s cinema poster auctions go from strength-to-strength and we are delighted now to be able to offer the Carter-Jones James Bond Poster Collection. The auction of this world-renowned collection represents the largest ever offering of James Bond posters in the auction market. This is a fantastic opportunity for all serious Bond collectors”
Mike Bloomfield, Prop Store’s poster expert said: “This auction includes some posters which have either never been seen before in the auction market or appear only once every 10-15 years. There is a staggering choice of Bond posters from around the world and at prices to suit all pockets. We expect global interest in this unique auction”.
Source: Press Release